Reading Reaction Thursday is a weekly meme on Kookie Krysp Reads where I tell you about a book I am reading and include a gif or picture that describes my current feelings about that book. I also like to add a short, no spoiler, excerpt from the book along with the gif or pic so you can get a little taste of what I’m reading. Enjoy!
Want to join in on the fun? Simply:
- Subscribe to Kookie Krysp Reads or like Kookie Krysp Reads on Facebook or Twitter.
- Help spread the word about this meme by adding the Reading Reaction Thursday button to your post. (The button code will be at the end of this post right before the linky.)
- Write a post telling your readers what you are currently reading, and add a reaction gif or picture that expresses your feelings about the book.
- If you are in the mood, add a short, no spoiler excerpt from the book to go along with your gif/pic.
- Put a link back to Kookie Krysp Reads and a mention that the meme originated on Kookie Krysp Reads in your post.
- Add your blog’s name and the link to your Reading Reaction Thursday post to the linky at the end of this post.
- Come back to this post and check out the other blogs taking part in the meme!
“I Stayed an extra minute, blinking at the contraption that just bridged me into the world I’d only talked about with Tatchi. Was this happening? Did Callahan actually invite me to the dance? As his Date? In the mortal words of my best friend, “Holy crawfish!”
After a moment like that, how can I help but be happy for the main character? I think that “celebrate when a cute boy calls and invites girl to dance” is rule number 4 of the girl code.