Reading Reaction Thursday is a weekly blog hop on Kookie Krysp Reads. Just tell your readers about a book you’re reading and include a gif or picture that describes your feelings about that book. I also like to add a short, no spoiler, excerpt from the book along with the gif or pic so people can get a little taste of what I’m reading. Enjoy!
Want to join the fun? Simply:
- Subscribe to Kookie Krysp Reads or like Kookie Krysp Reads on Facebook / follow on Twitter.
- Help spread the word about this blog ho by adding the Reading Reaction Thursday button to your post. (The button code will be at the end of this post right before the linky.)
- Write a post telling your readers what you are currently reading, and add a reaction gif or picture that expresses your feelings about the book.
- If you are in the mood, add a short, no spoiler excerpt from the book to go along with your gif/pic.
- Put a link back to Kookie Krysp Reads and a mention that the blog hop originated on Kookie Krysp Reads in your post.
- Add your blog’s name and the link to your Reading Reaction Thursday post to the linky at the end of this post.
- Come back to this post and check out the other blogs taking part!
“I nod, looking up into his eyes. So chocolaty warm. So melty and sad. Damn it, why does he have to be so damn beautiful? And why do I have to be so damn aware of it?”
Why ask why? Just enjoy the pretty man while you can.