1. What type of romance can we expect to read in My Forever?
A long term romance that shows love can survive the good times and the bad.
2. Why do you think love triangles are so popular right now?
It’s the excitement of the unknown. And plus most love triangles have one good guy, one bad guy—we all have a preference.
3. Are you interested in writing in any genres other than Contemporary Romance?
I write YA/NA romance, fantasy, horror, action, and even non-fiction.
4. What are some of your favorite character traits in a heroine?
I like her to be strong and able to rely on herself. I want a fighter.
5. What are some of your favorite character traits in a hero?
Always putting everyone and their needs before their own. Someone who acts selflessly.
6. What inspired you to write My Forever?
I originally wrote the first draft of My Forever when I was a sophomore in high school. It was originally called Madalynne & Parker and it was my first attempt at crafting the perfect boyfriend…one I could swoon over.
7. Can you tell us a little something about any upcoming writing projects?
Currently I am working on two WIP’s. One is titled Into the Darkness and it is my NA zombie novel which has a kickass female lead, Phoenix. The other is the sequel to my widely popular novel, Pieces of Me – it’s titled the Fighter and focuses solely on the male lead from the first book. Let’s just say his life isn’t easy.
8. Without giving spoilers, of course, is there anything you can tell us about My Forever that the synopsis doesn’t tell us?
There is another main male lead in My Forever and he will make things difficult as he is also swoon-worthy.
9. I like to do a short word association game at the end of interviews. I will start the sentence and you finish it however you like!
(A) I have always wanted to travel to…Europe!
(B) My favorite day of the year is…my birthday or Christmas haha.
(C) I am happiest when…I am surrounded by friends and family, doing what I love.
(D) One day I will learn how to…take over the world!
(E) The world would be a better place if…I could be in two places at once! 😛