This is the blitz for Defy by Amity Hope! Make sure to enter the giveaway in the post. Malice (book 1) is free and Avenge (book 2) is only .99 cents on Amazon right now. Enjoy!
Ten things you didn’t know about the author
1) We have a pet crayfish. His name is Dezmo. He was adopted from my son’s 4th grade science class.
2) When I was in middle school I used to sneak Stephen King books out of the public library (my mom would not have approved!). I would read them on the top bunk of my bunk bed, under the covers, with a flashlight so I wouldn’t wake my little sister. I used to scare myself senseless.
I don’t read Stephen King anymore. I’ve turned into a wimp.
3) I adore Jensen Ackles from Supernatural. Because how could you not?
4) I am not a crier. I hate crying. The first book that ever made me cry was Where the Red Fern Grows (in 5th grade). The only other book that has made me cry was Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. I blame that on the fact that I stayed up until 5AM to finish it. I was emotional and overly tired. (Actually, it was really just that good).
5) I love Dimitri Belikov. He’s my favorite book boyfriend. Hence the tears at the end of Shadow Kiss.
6) I don’t know a thing about cars but I’m fascinated by old cars. I love going to classic car shows. I dream of having a garage full of old, restored cars. Especially a pink and white ’57 Bel Air.
7) I’m a very questionable cook (just ask my poor children). However, I really love to bake. Especially bread. I don’t buy bread from the store anymore.
8) On the rare occasion that I have the house to myself for the weekend there’s a good chance I’ll end up watching Netflix. I love old episodes of Charmed, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries… (You get the picture).
9) I’ve had maybe half a dozen cats throughout my life. Every one of them has been a “rescued” cat. I currently have two—Princess Jellybean (a Siamese mix) and Sasha (a Maine Coon mix). We adopted them three years ago. My boys each picked out one and named them.
10) I love the Pretty Little Liars them song. It’s so catchy and yet so creepy. It goes through my head all the time. Mostly when I’m trying to concentrate on something else.
Enter the blitz-wide giveaway below!
This blitz was brought to you by: